My name is Nick Matteucci and my partner Jeff Pupillo and I co-founded VCSonline 11 years ago because we were frustrated with project portfolio management software. It was too complex, expensive, and cumbersome for the people who were trying to collaborate, manage portfolios, and get their hands around resource capacity planning (and NOT just satisfy ridiculous management reporting requirements). Sadly, for many people not much has changed.
It is time to try VPMi Professional. VPMi Professional includes:
- Project Management (Time, Earned Value, MS Project integration, issues, changes, risks, documents, financials, status reporting, feedback/collaboration, email updates, prioritization, and financials)
- Program Management (Multi project management and reporting)
- Portfolio Management (Workflow, By Strategy, By Organization, By Location, By business value assessment)
- Resource Management (Supply & Demand, project staffing, roles, skills, forecasting, and actuals)
- Governance (Innovation management, balanced scorecards, CapEx, lifecycle)
- Personal Management (Manage time, roles, skills, forecasts, and project performance)
All for only $5/user/month (time entry only), $15/user/month (team members) or $35/user/month (PMs/Resource Managers/Executives) with no additional modules or hardware costs to consider.
VPMi Professional is free for first 30 days and we have an extensive video training collection to help you get started.
This has been our life's work and we have 30,000 users around the world over the last 10 years including enterprise implementations at Monsanto, Express Scripts, E*TRADE, 1-800-Flowers.com, Scottrade, and many other forward thinking global companies that accept only the best for their PPM needs.
I wish you luck in whatever you land on and you can feel free to write us with any questions you might have.
Nick Matteucci & Jeff Pupillo, Co-Founders VCSonline
VPMi = Simple, Sensible, & Secure SaaS Resource, Portfolio, & Project Management Softwaresales@vcsonline.com